The diver receives an introduction to diving and wreck penetration.
The daylight zone is not left here.
- EOBV 2** or equivalent education,
- 40 dives logged and certified deep diving
limits of the course
- Max. depth: 40m,
- Penetration: max 45m from surface (i.e. depth + penetration)
- No decompression dives
- Daylight zone: a large area of open water lit by the sun must be clearly visible
- No bottlenecks (restriction)
- No jump, gap, just linear penetration
- Max. double bottles
- Number: 4
- Total dive time: at least 100min.
- Limits of Wreck Diving
- Wreck Owner’s Rights
- Dangers of the overhead environment (water, ceiling, darkness, sight, current, air bells,…)
- Equipment (mask/fins, light, instruments, lines, cutting tools, …)
- buoyancy, trimming
- Fin kicks (see exercises)
- Laying the guideline in the wreck
- dive planning
- Communication (hand signals, light signals)
- Psychology, motivation, attitude
- stress management
- Emergency procedures (zero visibility, loss of light, entanglement in the line, loss of air)
- Safety assessment of the wreck (position, stability, superstructure, nets, sediment (silt), fauna, explosives/munitions…)
If you are interested in this course, do not hesitate to contact us. We will send you all information about the next course without obligation.