Independent diver acc. ISO 24801-2 with additional training
goal of the training
The aim of the 3*** diver training is the ability to complete dives up to 30m safely and in a controlled manner.
The diver 3*** has the authorization to dive independently with a diver 2** or higher worldwide and to lead these dives .
The prerequisite is the successfully completed 2** course or an equivalent training as well as the treatment of the special topics
- rescue diving
- Dive deep
- dry diving
- drift diving
For this incl. at least 40 additional dives completed during the specialty courses.
In addition to the area of “preparation for group leadership” , the focus of the training is in the area of “deep diving” up to 30m , the dangers of decompression and compliance with the deco levels.
- Guide a dive group back to the starting point safely, regardless of visibility, with or without a compass
- Return safely to the surface with a partner from a depth range of up to 30m using both octopus and alternating breathing
- Recover an unconscious diver from 15m
- Snorkel 1500m with full gear on the surface
- 50m distance diving
- Dive into and put on a scuba gear at a depth of 10 m
- Hold your breath underwater for 60 seconds
In addition to knowing all the laws of physics and medicine relevant to diving and how to implement them in practice, he must know how automatic machines and compressors work and be able to explain them.
He must be aware that – except for dives with a diving instructor 2* or higher – he is trained to a depth of 30m and that this must be observed. In addition, he is responsible for lower-certified divers during a dive.