A diver should develop his skills in decompression diving and be able to complete more complicated dives. He receives an introduction to the optimization of breathing gases and decompression with pure oxygen and preparation for trimix diving.
EOBV Advanced Nitrox Diver or equivalent training
100 dives logged
limits of the course
Max. Depth: 50m
Max. Oxygen content: 100%
Deepest decompression level: 18m
Max. 4 bottles
Total dive time: at least 180min.
- Neuronal hyperoxia CNS%
- Pulmonary hyperoxia OTU
- Psychology/Philosophy of Deep Diving
- risk analysis
- stress management
- Equipment Optimization
- Decompression theory (multi-tissue model)
- Creating / reading decompression tables
- deep rapture
- Deep Water Blackout
- Cold, treatment of hypothermia, heating systems
- Dive planning, playing through emergency situations (what-if-game)
- Gas management, rule of thirds for unequal cylinder sizes (disimilar tanks)
- Injuries, examination, first aid, neurological examination
If you are interested in this course, do not hesitate to contact us. We will send you all information about the next course without obligation.