Dive instructor 2**
(general dive work)
Training for dive instructor 2** takes place in the context of dive instructor seminar part two under the direct supervision of the head of training.
- The prerequisite is the completed training for dive instructor 1* or an equivalent training, and a minimum age of 21 years.
- A minimum of 250 dives must be completed.
- A dive instructor 2** is qualified for training according to EN 14413-2.
At the end of seminar part one there is a mandatory exam in front of an examination board consisting of the head of training and a minimum of 3 more dive instructors 3***.
- The exam must contain all areas on the same scale.
- Examination records are mandatory.