Dive instructor 1*
(research and engineer dive work)
Training for dive instructor 1* takes place in the context of dive instructor seminar part one under the direct supervision of the head of training.
- The prerequisite is the completed training for dive instructor assistant or an equivalent training, and a minimum age of 21 years.
- A minimum of 200 dives must be completed.
- A dive instructor 1* is qualified for training according to EN 14413-1.
At the end of seminar part one there is a mandatory exam in front of an examination board consisting of the head of training and a minimum of 3 more dive instructors 3***.
- The exam must contain all areas on the same scale.
- Examination records are mandatory.